Home nursing services – The epitome of caring, ministering and healing
Nurses are at the heart of most health teams, playing a vital role in the promotion of health, prevention of disease and giving timely treatment to the disabled and sick patients. Sumukha home nursing located at Bangalore renders one of the best home nursing services to the bedridden and patients with numerous disabilities in a prompt and dedicated way. As the health professionals who are closest to the community, the nurses at Sumukha have a particular role in developing new models of community-based care and support local efforts to promote health and prevent disease. That is the reason why we are one of the best home nursing service providers in the silicon city of Bangalore.
As per the recent study conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), nurses comprise the largest portion of the health workforce in most countries including India. They handle and deliver core services at all levels of the health system and across the continuum of care to promote health, improve patient care, service delivery and health outcomes.
Given this all-pervasive and critical role played by nurses, quality education and training are of supreme importance in growing this vital healthcare sector. WHO states that their efforts to provide high quality and easily accessible healthcare services by recommending;
• Supporting the development, implementation, and evaluation of nursing and midwifery practice models to meet changing population health needs.
• Providing technical guidance and facilitating actions to improve the quality of home nursing services.
The overwhelming need for caring and compassionate home nursing services
More and more patients need professional medical and best home nursing services when they return home after surgery or a serious illness. Home nursing services include a broad range of care and support for individuals recovering from a hospital stay, the disabled, terminally-ill patients, and those who are bedridden. Home nursing services are associated with those patients, who need medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment or help with the essential activities of daily living. Keeping patients at home is an important goal of a home nursing service. Patients recovery is must faster and better at home as the risk of infection and chances of getting admitted to the hospital are minimized.
Who needs home nursing services?
• Aged people who have ongoing health-related problems, but who want to maintain their independence in their homes with the support from professional home nursing service.
• Patients who are back after surgery needing care, supervision and assistance.
• Patients who are undergoing complicated medical treatments that require the use of medical equipment or medication monitoring.
• ***** children who want their parents to have the best home nursing services in the comfort of their homes.
• Patients having chronic diseases and disabilities like dementia, kidney failure, heart disease, bedridden, etc who need careful monitoring and supervision.
Medical advances, innovation in technology, clinical and scientific progress compels healthcare professionals to keep updated of all the latest information and practices in the healthcare industry. It is very crucial to invest in training programs on the cutting-edge of new protocols and emerging technologies.
Healthcare professionals must receive all the educational and training resources they require, to be their best. Supporting and encouraging the physicians, nurses, clinical care specialists, attendants, and allied healthcare professionals to take advantage of the opportunities provided to them, to enhance their skills are a part of Sumukha’s objectives.
Home nursing services like Sumukha take lead in offering medical and nursing staff with industry-leading, ongoing training to advance their clinical management skills. It is important that healthcare professionals gain hands-on experience, and practice high-end and complex home nursing skills. Providing adequate training curriculum and other specialty practices build confidence, ensuring that nursing staff confidently and expertly deliver the best home nursing service to your loved one at home. Most important the role played by nurses in home nursing services can never be under-estimated in our day-to-day lives whether we need them or not.
If you are looking for the best home nursing services for your aged in Bangalore, then Sumukha home nursing is the point of contact. Our Toll-Free is 1800-212-9707 and we are open 24/7. You can also visit us at https://t.globallinker.com/MVQiK
How home health care agencies provide critical care at home?
There are several rational, emotional, and medical reasons for shifting the patients out of hospital ICUs and providing them with critical care at home. An ICU at home? Yes, you heard it right. Some years back the term home health agency was unheard and its importance was less. But in recent times home health care agencies have gone up significantly as they are gaining utmost prominence. So, who are the patients who need critical care?
Some patients are no longer in the critical phase of their illness, but still, need ICU facilities and critical care treatment. There are patients who are in the final stage of their lives and could still benefit from being sent home, where ICU services can still be provided along with home care nursing. Home health care agencies are well equipped with state-of-art medical equipment and well-trained attendants to take care of the patients who are in critical condition. Long stays in the hospital potentially increase the risk of the infection spreading. Hence home health agency is considered to be the safest way to treat the patients who are in their last stage since the risk of infection is minimal.
Home health agency is meant for those who might need critical care like recovering after a long stay in the ICU, neurological patients, patients with spinal or brain injuries, multiple trauma, post-transplant patients, cancer patients, patients on a ventilator, patients undergoing dialysis at home and so on.
Patients having long stays in the hospital ICUs are at great risk of having many infections. Any negligence on the hospital staff may lead to the infection spreading in the patient’s body and delays the start of rehabilitative treatment. Delivering critical care with Sumukha’s home health agency has several benefits like;
• Qualified, well-experienced staff trained to international standards
• Least information gap between the care team and the treating doctor
• Following standard protocols on critical care best practice
• Good communication among nurses, treating doctors and the family members enabled by superior technology, processes, and proper documentation
• Utilizing the latest technologies to the highest level to support the care process
• An environment with reduced noise and night-time light assist the patients with a better sleep pattern
• No restrictions on visiting hours. Hence allowing more visits by relatives and friends.
• Convenient access to personal belongings such as books, computers, TV, music players, etc
• It is more cost-effective and affordable than a hospital ICU
• Faster recovery of patients due to better treatment compliance
• Less chance of primary and secondary infection
• Improved patient satisfaction due to better clinical outcomes
• Reduced length of stay in the hospital
• Patients recover faster due to the comfort of being at home
• Smooth transition from hospital ensures faster rehabilitation into normal life
• Significant cost-saving as home health agency is 60-70% less expensive than hospitals
In addition to the continuous monitoring of vitals and maintaining the highest standards of hygienic care and administration of medication, the tasks covered by the home health agency also include the following;
• Nursing care for mechanically ventilated patients with Tracheotomy
• Nursing care for patients on CPAP or high flow oxygen therapy
• Total parenteral nutrition
• Internal feeding
• Infusion therapy
• Patients bowel and bladder management
One may come across many home health care agencies but have you ever given a thought like which home health agency is going to suit your needs and requirements. Sumukha’s home health agency provides one of the best critical care services to your loved one. To know more about home health agency call Sumukha’s Toll-Free at 1800-212-9707. You can also visit us at https://t.globallinker.com/MVQiK