FIBC Bags (Bulk Bags)
Price on Request
(Estimated time to fulfill an order)
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBCs) commonly referred to as bulk bags, big bags, jumbo bags or tote are intermediate bulk containers made of flexible polypropylene woven material.
- FIBC bags are used for the storage and transportation of powders, granules flakes and other dry product forms.
- Bulk bags are used in several industries including agriculture, food, construction, chemicals, mining etc.
- FIBC bags are the most economical packaging materials for shipping and transportation as compare to other packaging solutions.
- Jumbo bags are available in a variety of types, sizes and shapes, and can be customized according to customer needs. We help our customers to select bags according to their needs.
- Bulk bags can be customised as per the options presented below:
- FIBC Bag Type – A, B, C, or D
- Fabric Type: Flat/Tubular
- Fabric: Coated/Un-coated
- Material: PP UV stabilized
- Size: As per customer requirements
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 250 kg to 2500kg
- Safety Factor (SF): 5:1 or 6:1 or as per requirements
- Bags with or without liner
- Lifting Loops, Filling and Discharging options can be chosen according to the use of the bag