12 Jul 2019, 13:00 — 11 min read
Here is a comprehensive update of developments from India’s foreign trade during 4 – 11 July 2019.
1. Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) published following:
2. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) published following:
3. Cambodia: Notification on the implementation of the application process for export licenses - Import and certificate of gemstones not processed through a single standby system - published on 01 Jul 2019.
4. Malaysia: Fisheries (Control of Endangered Species of Fish) (Amendment) Regulations 2019 - Attorney General’s Chambers published P.U. (A) 187/201 dated 08 July 2019.
5. Vietnam: List of food testing establishments serving state management (Click here), verifying and testing establishments for state management and imported food inspection agencies approved by the Ministry of Industry and Trade until July 2019 - published on 11 July 2019.
6. South Korea published:
7. Japan: Amends MRLs of numerous active ingredients -Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare dated 27 June 2019.
8. EU: Guidance document on the implementation of certain provisions of Regulation (EC) No 183/2005 laying down requirements for feed hygiene - notice published on 05 July 2019.
9. Denmark: Order on import of cannabis products and production of cannabis intermediates - Ministry of health and the elderly published BEK no. 694 dated 5 July 2019 .
10. Belarus: Approves regulations on the state veterinary service – published on 08 July 2019.
11. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USA Establishes an exemption from the requirement of a tolerance for residues of
12. Health Canada:
13. Federal Commission for Protection against Health Risks, Mexico published:
14. South Africa:
15. Chile: Amends list of food additives effective from January 3, 2020 - Ministry of Health published on 03 July 2019.
16. Jordan notifies:
18. A section titled "Alerts on SPS/TBT measures” has been created on the Indian Trade Portal. List of SPS/TBT measures announced by various countries is available in the section. A provision to search measures product/country-wise and to submit representation against the alerts is also available under the section.
19. Please visit the “Trade/Tender Queries” section on the Indian Trade Portal regularly for the latest business opportunity in the international market. The section is being updated by the Indian missions abroad.
Please feel free to send us your feedback/suggestion on the Indian Trade Portal on firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inputs will help us to make the portal more informative and useful.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...
Recommended articles for you
By Ravi Kariya
By Shiv Joshi