Barwings Hospitality and Events LLP

Mumbai, India

Media, Events & Entertainment > Event Management

  • MESSAGE

View Barwings Hospitality and Events LLP's complete profile.

Access 300,000+ businesses in under 2 mins. Join the largest SME community for free.

Join now

Product & Service Catalogue (3)

  • Planning and Execution

    Price on Request

  • Planning and Execution

    Price on Request

  • Event

    Price on Request

I am Ankit Negandhi from Barwings Hospitality and events we are in the business of corporate events

Who are we?

According to the last weeks success story @ Dcode event we call ourself 99% executive and expressive company we just got 1% input from our client and we concluded 2 Installations 11 Bars 1 Cafe 1 Award Function and 26 Power Talks with the last mint 1% input from our client

Thank you 4 of our chapter member experienced it Prashant, Priyank, Manooj and Adnan sorry could not give my 100% to them but I hope u all understand...as my brief was 1% to execute the event.

My ask for today is people who have that 1% brief we will execute and express the rest 99% for your event this is Ankit from Barwings Hospitality and events

Thank you

Service Provider

Brand Owner

  • Head-office/Primary office


    Mumbai
    India

Know more about Barwings Hospitality and Events LLP.

Get started for free

Find more information about this company, view products & services that match your requirements. Connect & stay up to date with 300,000 + business owners to grow your business.